Sunday 24 July 2011

OUR IEC TRIP TO KUALA LAMPUR

FIRST on 19 JULY student of  ICE UNI MAP they went to KUALA LAMPUR .this trip is very amazing because we saw many tourism places in kl .I never forgotten trip. IN my opinion trip to kl its credible trip.I am not imaging tourism this trip.
our student IEC and kat my best teacher .we stayed
this picture best photo

                                               
this picture is student of ECI AND MISS ANIS
Secondly this visited all student exciting because our students of ice we saw many tourism places .the best places or fantastic place is Sunway lagoon


                                                                     











Sunway lagoon is huge entertainment .because it has many entertaining also big zoo .Iam not imaging sunway lagoon . when I was staying sunway I Swam  .its first day swimming in Malaysia .


                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment