Tuesday 14 June 2011

My Name is KHALID MOHAMED ABDICATE. I was born in DUBAI in 1988.Ian 23 years old.
I have seven siblings five sister and two brothers.I took primary and secondary in Somali.and or i will attend to take my in Malaysia.
I  came Malaysia on 20 may in 2010.when I stayed Somali.I was applying Insaniha Unversity colleg .accepted me,ON 5 DECADENCE. I began University INSANITY.
I studied english in Insahania for three month.After I applied Unimap .few day accepted .so on five may. I left Unversity Insanahia...becuase University Malaysia pelis accepted me.after few day .I was planning to go Uni map to begin  degree 
Frist time when I was coming canter ICE.I  was so surprise because i saw many thing exciting me .
after that we went trip in kot kayang
   THIS picture student was staying kota Kayang.
Kot Kayang is Masium 

 kota kay is fantastic place and credible becauase. you are sang this place many thing.
and exciting place
                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment